Prevent Mental Decline By Keeping Your Brain Healthy While Having Fun!
Dr. David Rickson Neurosurgeon says “Brain Swaggle Is Very Strategic and Loads of Fun; It Uses Broad Areas of the Brain. Just Spelling Itself Uses Four Areas Of The Brain, And You Combine That With Strategy And Planning."
One Game, Multiple Benefits
Achieving or Maintaining a Healthy Brain Enables You to...
1) Slow the aging process
2) Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s/Dementia & (early on-set 40’s and 50's)
3) Improve memory
4) Do all the things you have always wanted to do… Your Bucket List!
5) Spend more time with your children
6) Watch your grandchildren grow up, enjoying their plays, sporting events, Birthdays and Holidays
7) Enjoy your retirement years that you worked so hard for
8) Spend quality time with your husband or wife
9) Travel…see all the places you have always wanted to see
10) Live Life Independently!
Imagine adding an additional 2, 3 or 4 years of healthy living to your life.
Simply put by John Hopkins University School of Medicine; If you're over 40 and you haven't noticed a change in your mental alertness and memory, you - unfortunately - are likely to sooner than you think. Peter V. Rabins, M.D., M.P.H. Director, Division of Geriatric Psychiatry and Neuropsychiatry 2012